Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Reader Appreciation Moment

I have had quite a few new visitors here, over the past few days since I started begging people to sign my guestmap!! I LOVE IT!! Thanks guys!

I would like to point out our First Californian.  I've never actually met her but it turns out she's practically my neighbor.   .::Cocks head, hears "It's a small world after all" in the distance::. 

Liz, is a "crafty" lady like me. "Crafty" hobby-like, not "crafty" sneaky-like. ;) Check out her awesome quilt!!  Apparently, she loves her garden, also just like me! You'll also see some cool photos of the area close to where we both live, and get to read some insightful quotes. 

I would also like to send some greetings over to the Second Californian, Tiffany.  This is a personal friend of mine and I am so pleased that she has swung by for a moment.  Everyone say "Hi" to her in the comments of this post! .::Waves at Tiffany::.

I would love for anyone who visits my Consciousness to go right ahead and "pin" your location my Guestmap.  Of course, you don't have to have a blog or website to "put your pin" in my guestmap, BUT if you do, I will be more than happy to send some traffic in your direction, such as it is!   

***Directions to the Guestmap***


  1. Head right of this post...
  2. Look for the bottom of my Archive listings
  3. Under that box, you should see the button for the Guestmap!

Simple! Right?