Friday, July 23, 2004

Reader Appreciation Moment

A brand new reader has placed her "pin" on my guest map.  Welcome, Welcome, I say.  Everyone go on over and say HI! to BeckyP.  She and a bunch of her friends are blogging for charity right NOW.  Go on over and pay them a visit, their causes are all very worthy ones. 

I would love for anyone who visits my Consciousness to go right ahead and "pin" your location my Guestmap.  Of course, you don't have to have a blog or website to "put your pin" in my guestmap, BUT if you do, I will be more than happy to send some traffic in your direction, such as it is!   

***Directions to the Guestmap***

  1. Head right of this post. 
  2. Look for the bottom of my Archive listings
  3. Under that box, you should see the button for the Guestmap!

Simple! Right?