Monday, July 19, 2004

Reader Appreciation & Birthday Wishes

Another of my dear readers has placed her "pin" on my guestmap!!   Everyone, I give you SarahK!  If anyone enjoys funny stories about things that happen while on vacation, then SarahK's blog is for you.  I recommend that you check out "Sarah and Sandy Hike the Grand Canyon.  I laughed out loud.

Also, today SarahK turns 28! 


Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear SarahK,
Happy Birthday toooo youuuu!
 
(And many more....)

Now, go visit SarahK and enjoy a few laughs and make sure you wish her a happy birthday in the comments for this post.

Incidently, here's something that SarahK and I have in common.  We are both Bicentennial Babies!  Yay 1976!  She's not quite a month older than me as my birthday is coming up August 3rd. 

Of course, you don't have to have a blog or website to "put your pin" in my guestmap, BUT if you do, I will be more than happy to send some traffic in your direction, such as it is! 
 
***Directions to the Guestmap***

  1. Head right of this post. 
  2. Look for the bottom of my Archive listings
  3. Under that box, you should see the button for the Guestmap!

Simple! Right?