Friday, July 16, 2004

Reader Appreciation Moment

Well, so far two of you have "put your pin" in my guestmap!  As a token of my appreciation, I want all of my (meager numbers of) readers to pay them a visit. 
 
First up, Stephanie!  She has just re-done her look and always has cute stories about her daughter Noelle. 
 
Secondly, James P.  An interesting fellow, who is always trying to see a lesson in the events of his life.  A bit of a light poster, but give him a break, he is in college!
 
Now, everyone! (All five of you!) Go visit each other! 
 
Of course, you don't have to have a blog or website to "put your pin" in my guestmap, BUT if you do, I will be more than happy to send some traffic in your direction, such as it is! 
 
***Directions to the Guestmap***
  1. Head right of this post. 
  2. Look for the bottom of my Archive listings
  3. Under that box, you should see the button for the Guestmap!

Simple! Right?