Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I'm Baccckkk!!

Hi everyone!! I am back posting after a very long break. We arrived back from Youth Camp on Saturday afternoon, completely exhausted and dirty. This first thing we both did was take a shower. I toyed with the idea of blogging on Sunday, but really wasn't mentally up to it. I had just enough energy to go to the Meeting Service, play the hymns and fellowship for a little bit and then spend the rest of the day in a daze in the armchair. Monday wasn't much better really, but I did get out of the house at 4:00 to go to my dress rehearsal for the ballet performance on Saturday. I was going to blog but after slogging through 32 e-mail messages I just couldn't form a coherent thought. Today I feel much more like myself, after lots of sleep, and the call of my blog could not be resisted. So, thanks to those of you who kept checking in and now I am happy to provide you with something new to read, such as it is.