Monday, June 28, 2004

Ballet, Cool Costume

Ballet was good today. We have our show coming up in 2 weeks and the practices are going pretty well. The barre work was changed around and it is obvious to me now that my split needs some serious attention. Also, it is not good when you push yourself so hard during an exercise that you forget to breathe.

Our costumes came in last week and they are great!! The leotard is two-tone black and white. If you can imagine a classic ballet leo with short sleeves, that is the look, but the black part is sewn to look like a...... You know what? This is too hard to describe. I'm going to just go get my digital camera and show you.

Here:

sort of lame pic Posted by Hello

It most definitely looks better on me then it does in the photo. The neck looks really high and gathered but it isn't. It comes down a bit lower but without being immodest and isn't gathered at all. It lays really smooth. I love it. We look cool. The dance is cool.