Saturday, June 26, 2004

Garden..Movie..Garden..Movie.. MOVIE!!

Well, we did manage to remove the old satellite dish pole, transplant my star jasmine and prop up the drunken rose tree, but we blew off the rest of the work and went to go see "The Terminal".

It was a cute film. WARNING!!! SPOILER!!! WARNING!!! SPOILER!!!
But why, oh why, doesn't he get the girl? I have to say that I sort of hated her character, for being dumb in a way that gives women a bad name. ?????Going back to a married man, instead of taking up with the good, decent guy????? Who's single and loves you??? Yeah, that made me a little nuts.

*Shakes head to clear it*

Over all, I give this movie a thumbs up....and Oh! I have advance tickets for the midnight showing of Spiderman, Tuesday night!!! HA! That will bust Michael Moore's smug bubble when Spiderman takes over the box office for, like, the rest of the summer!!