Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Ballet Update

The ballet show is this Saturday with two performances. Boy, is it coming up fast. I had a rehearsal on Monday and another one today. Then we will have a Full Dress Rehearsal on Friday. They are going to be setting the lights and everything. We're giving the performances at a local theatre called the Clark Center which is very new. I've never been inside so I'm looking forward to checking it out during dress rehearsal. You can all check it out by following the link. The building looks so beautiful, that I hope people don't think we are professional performers. While the show will be well done, there is no mistaking that we are out and out amateurs!

Our show is called "Love and Fairytales" which I think is a funny name! I think it is really named more for the little kids who are in the show than it is for the adults. As I've said before, our dance is more modern, and not very "love and fairytale-ish". Oh well, it's going to be fun anyway.