Saturday, July 17, 2004

Dogs Strike Again!

There are those of you who might recall my recent run in with Poison Oak, that was transferred to me by 2 of my furry friends.  Well, I think the various canines that I know, are conspiring against me!! This time a sweet Australian Shepherd named "Puppers" kindly passed me a TICK!! 
 
I discovered it crawling on my neck about 30 mins after I had petted Puppers.  I can only imagine it making its way from my shirt to my neck thinking "where's the skin?" "I want to drink some blood!" 
 
EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!  Bleh!!  I am still grossed out just remembering it.  When I felt it on my neck I pinched it off and made a bee-line for the closest bathroom and toilet.  Needless to say, I sent him swimming with absolutely NO remorse.  I was just glad he hadn't burrowed in yet. 
 
Burr... **shivering at the thought**