Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Painting, Painting

My Terrific Husband and I have directed our painting skills toward yet another room in our house. After the kitchen, no room was safe!! The living room is under assault and I must say is looking 'verra nice'. Well, the walls anyway. All of our furniture is pushed into the middle and we have paper taped all around the edges to protected our carpet. Not that I actually want to keep our carpet, but it might be awhile before we get to that and who wants to live with a big paint puddle, spatter, whatever?

Of course, the dogs just love the obstacle course that the living room has turned out to be. Also, for some reason love the crinkly sound their paws make when they trample over the floorpaper. The clutter is not just confined to the living room however!! NO! It is also spilling into the kitchen and then into the garage. One look around will reveal paint sticks, paper rolls (two sizes), paint brushes hanging to dry over the washing machine, various trays and rollers in the bathroom. AAArrrggghh!! The stuff has crept everywhere!!

It's OK though... I know that we are now in the home stretch and when it is all done, I will look at it and say..........



"I never want to do this again."