Monday, May 10, 2004

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You

There are a few things I am planning to add to this blog so that you can get to know my world a little better.

(1) I would like to post a head shot pic so's you all can see what I look like.
(2) Add a bio about each of my immediate family members
(3) Add little bio's about my close friends
(4) Periodically spotlight the Sunday Morning Exhortation
(5) Post about ecclesial activities as they come up and after they have concluded
(6) Introduce you to my family pets
(7) Give reviews of the different books I am reading
(8) Post Bible Passages that are especially meaningful to me
(9) Introduce my Hobbies

Wow, my list was longer than I thought it was going to be! I guess I think that I have a lot to say about things. Hmmmmm, now that I think about it, my nickname as a child WAS Kara Leann "Talkative" Stivers. I was also called "bossy". Hopefully just the "talkative" is all I have left to work on but probably not! ;)