Saturday, May 08, 2004

Mother's Day Tomorrow

Mother's Day Sunday is going to be long day for us. There is so much to do and so little time to do it in. In the morning my Terrific Husband is going to help me with my Sunday School class. The age group that I teach is 11-14. We are building a model of the Tabernacle in the wilderness that the children of Israel used, by God's command, for worship. After the service is over we are going straight to mom's house and having a Mother's Day lunch for my Grandma. I am bringing dessert but I think that I will actually just bring the ingredients and make it when we get there. It is called "Apple Cream Cheese Coffee Cake" and you can get the recipe right here. After the MD festivities are over Terrific Husband and I want to go to the movies and see "Van Helsing" We love fantasy genre!! All this and I still need to finish painting my kitchen/garage door.